Sunday 20 October 2013

Dinner, Haandi, Nakasero, Kampala



The young couple that I travelled back from Jinja with at the weekend were meeting up with some friends for dinner during the weekend and invited me along. This review is going to be fairly short as I don’t have very good notes due to not knowing what I was eating at the time.

Either way Haandi is a small chain of Indian restaurants with branches in East Africa and two in London. Since it was a fairly large group of people we ordered a variety of different dishes and accompaniments washed down with Nile. It was all good grub and more like a British curry experience. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of curry that I had. 3.5 out of 5 would recommend and return. I’ll even try out one of the London ones when I’m back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment