Saturday 5 October 2013

Lunch, Mr Tasty, Lugogo, Kampala



I’ll keep this one brief. Shit. 1.5 out of 5, but at least this time I got the food I ordered (a Zee burger, one piece of fried chicken, fries and a bottle of Coke).

Longer version, I was down at Shoprite doing some shopping (duh!) and walked past the recently refurbished Mr Tasty, which keen readers will remember for its poor review in my first week in Uganda. Still hankering for a Zinger I decided to give the place another go. I went for a combo meal and got exactly that. The one piece hardly had any chicken on it, but what little there was, was half decent fried chicken. The fries were horrible. I didn’t eat them. The Zee burger was Mr Tasty’s version of a chicken fillet burger but without the fillet. It was passable and helped satisfy the craving despite being nowhere near as good as a Zinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment