Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dinner, The Little Donkey, Kisugu, Kampala



Since not all of us could attend our last safari reunion we tried again. This time Kristin had been raving about this small Mexican establishment on the other side of town. I had also heard generally good things about the place so had high hopes. The venue isn’t the greatest, it’s just off set from the road with a small courtyard of three or four tables and a small inside seating section. I was late for a change so didn’t get much opportunity to appraise the menu, but went for my standard order.



Eventually my Carne Asado Burrito arrived with a small bowl of genuine jalapenos. The burrito included all the usual and the beef was very tasty and tender. All in all pretty good and slightly better than Javas beef burrito, I’d probably eat here again if it wasn’t such a faff to get too, but I struggle to rave about it. It was good and a nice change, but I’d have to say it was and average Mexican restaurant. That said I do love Mexican. 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment